Building automation system technician - Government & Private Jobs Updates

Breaking

Home top ad chitika

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Building automation system technician

*Job opportunities*
• Building automation system technician

For Mumbai region only.

The ideal candidate should have:

° Minimum SSC pass or fail
° experienced or freshers can be applied
° English reading is mandatory
° Mumbai resident

Please send us your CV latest by 1st MAY 2018

Amin.ansari@haprotech.in
8286662388

follow us on face book

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Pages