The best place of the week - Government & Private Jobs Updates

Breaking

Home top ad chitika

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The best place of the week

Kodaikanal, in Tamil Nadu, is the perfect place to hunt for a rainbow, gold pots, fairies, and goblins. Its dense forests, green hills, beautiful chalets and magnificent lakes make this land look magical and the morning mist further increases this air of mystery created by incredible nature.
To reach the fairy village from the flat expanses of Tamil Nadu, climb the south face of the Palani Hills near Madurai. After travelling three hours and gaining more than two thousand meters of altitude, you reach the picturesque village of Kodaikanal.
This hill station is cleaner and less chaotic than most Indian towns where you can stroll, relax and sample delicious cheese. Kodaikanal is renowned for a flowering plant called “Kurunji” (Strobilanthes Kunthiana), which appears every twelve years and blankets the hills with shades of lilac. The last flowering was in 2006, and the next one is scheduled for December 2018, so there is still some time left to plan your trip! I also recommend visiting the Bear Shola falls, the Silver Cascade and the Guna Caves, all of which are short drives away from Kodaikanal.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Pages